Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Scrapbook Nookin' it!!!

Hooray for a fantabulously awesome kit!!!! Because that is what I can not stop saying while working with this kit! Let me just show you what I am talkin about.......



















Kit Contents:

9 sheets of Jenni Bowlin paper
2 die cut papers
1 package of Maya Road velvet flowers
1 American Crafts "Getty" alphabet- that's over 800 letters!
1 Making Memories roll of Valentine tickets
1 Making Memories tiny alphabet
1 yard Prima trim
1 yard grosgrain muslin ribbon
1 package of Jenni Bowlin calendar die cuts (all 12 months!)
1 set of Scenic Route chipboard houses
and 2 sheets of coordinating Bazzill cardstock!
Doesn't that just look fab!!! I have had so much fun working with this kit! But I will admit it is a huge and I mean huge challenge to come up with LOs that I am happy with because I am sooo not used to having my available things to use limited to just a set amount of things. hehe Does that make any sense? I just embellish sooo much with so many different things that I find it hard to be happy with my LOs. Don't get me wrong though I am lovin the challenge!! It is puttin me outta my usual box which is so what I love doing right now! A good challenge always inspires me! :)
So far I have done a few LOs, but am going to be working on some more real soon!!

This first one is called Where did she learn how to do that? hehe It documents how my daughter has learned how to rest her chin in her hand. So cute!

Journaling goes- She said: Look at her! Where did she learn how to do that?!
He said: You're kidding right? (I look over at you and you are sitting
in the exact same position!)
She said: Well. I guess that explains that.



This next LO is called Little Lady. My daughter even though she is still super young she is turning into such an adorably tiny little lady.

Journaling says: You're turning into such a little (tiny) lady. Where has my little baby gone?

BTW this one also happens to be a lift from the fabulous Alexis Hardy!! I am just sooo in love with the design of that LO that I had to do it again!

*Please click on the images to see them bigger! I am soooo frustrated with pictures right now because I can not get them the right size!!! They are either wayyy toooo small or wayyyy tooo big!! Grrr. Will this ever end?!*
Now for some awesome news about the Scrapbook Nook!!! We are having a virtual crop this weekend called Crop In The Name Of Love!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited because it is my first ever virtual crop! Crazy, no?! Here is the run down: We are looking forward to bringing you some motivating challenges, fun games and the commeraderie of being with other scrappers! The crop will kick off Thursday, February 5th at 5pm Pacific Time. The crop will come to a close on Sunday, February 8th at 8pm Pacific Time. All challenges (unless otherwise noted) will be due by Monday 12pm Pacific Time. The challenges will either have a certain prize attached to it or a RAK provided by the host of the challenge. Not all challenges will have prizes. To get credit for the challenge, you must post the photo of your submission in the challenge post. Most of the challenges will be by random draw. There will be two challenges that will be for a fabulous prize! I promise you wont want to miss out on those. We hope you can join in and have some fun with us!
And just soos you know it has been updated with the two fabulous prizes for the big challenges! Wanna guess what they are?!!!! We are giving away two, yes I said 2, Guest Designer spots for the month's of April and May!!!!! So exciting! All you have to do is go sign in at the message boards right here! (click on here! hehe) Then come and play with us this weekend!! I can't wait to see what everyone creates! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

LOVE the lift!! GORGEOUS!!! :D