Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Here we go....

Well... I have had this blog page for about 2 weeks now and still have not written anything. Not off to a good start, huh? I have been trying to customize my page and am not very good at it (as you can probably tell). HTML is a lot harder than they make it out to be! Anyways, I am starting this blog so that I can share with everyone my love of scrapbooking and even bigger love of my family, whom I scrapbook about!

I have two layouts to share with you (and some close ups of them)....

This first one is a GDTM challenge I did over at Noel Mignon's site. We were supposed to do a layout of the guys in our lives, whether it be our significant others, grown up sons, fathers, anyone who is male and not usually the subject of our pages. I had a lot of fun doing this page! I did things that I wouldn't normally do, like: work with a white background, no flowers! and lots of empty space! I think it turned out well though. It's always good to get out of your comfort zone.



Ok so this second layout was one I did of my dear Creedence. I have taken so many adorable pictures of her and had yet to put a single one into a page that I just couldn't stand it any longer! I chose this one because of the cute face she was making. This was also taken on her 6 months birthday, another reason to scrap it! Now it is a really bad picture because I am still learning how to photograph my layouts. There is a glare on her face but everything else turned up halfway decent.


Let me know what you think! I'll be back tomorrow to give you more!

Take care -Amy

No comments: